19 Years and Counting...
It's been a "little" while since the last post, but I couldn't pass up this opportunity to wish my best friend a "Happy Anniversary." We must be having so much fun, because it doesn't seem like it's been 19 years! I pray that we have many, many more to come. Keith, you're the greatest! Love you more!!!

11 Comments:
Happy Anniversary to a wonderful couple.
We love y'all!
Happy Anniversary! Girl, don't forget to write every now and then. We've been missing you!
Happy Anniversary! We love and miss y'all! Have a wonderful day.
Happy anniversary to you both... Great pic!!!
Well, Happy Anniversary to a very special couple!! I remember your wedding well, and it was beautiful!
To a wonderful wife! Thanks for the past 19 years. You are my perfect match that completes me. Looking forward to more wonderful years ahead. I LOVE YOU MORE!!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Ya'll are so wonderful and I love you both!
Hope y'all had a great day!! Love you both - bunches!!! Praying for y'all!
Happy Anniversary!!! Love yall. thanks for your prayers.
Thanks to everyone for the anniversary best wishes! It was a great day, but it always is when you're spending time with your favorite person.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home