40!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Keith and Kevin (it was on the 4th)!!! I created a post on their birthday, but apparently was in too much of a hurry, and it didn't get posted. Anyway, we went to Ft. Worth to celebrate their 40th birthday. It is the first birthday that they have been able to spend together in quite a few years, so we took advantage of it. I will post some pictures of our weekend a little later.

9 Comments:
Well, happy belated birthday!!!
A very Happy 40th Birthday to you!
Whew! 40? You Spring Chicken, You! Happy Birthday. Missed you being at the wedding, but I understand. May this be your best year ever. God hasn't brought you this far to leave you. We love y'all!
Happy birthday!!!! hope you had a great time celebrating
Happy Birthday!!! Welcome to the "40-club"!!! Glad you FINALLY joined us. LOL!!
Happy Birthday and many more to come! I'm trying to remember what it was like when I turned 40!! LOL!
Happy Birthday. Oh to be 40 again.
You are so YOUNG! I remember at church in a day when Ron was talking to Kevin when he thought he was talking to Keith. It is awesome that they got to celebrate together.
Thank you all for your comments. I did have a great birthday and was able to spend some time with the only "wombmate" I have ever had. Get it - "wombmate", speaking of my twin brother. I heard recently that age 60 is the new 40. So If that's the case then 40 must be the new 20. LOL
Happy 40!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home