In the last post, I said that we would be baptizing a lady tonight, and we did! Her name is Alba Caldwell (the "b" in Alba is pronounced as a "v" - Spanish). Her sister-in-law has been coming for a couple of months, and in that time has brought quite a few with her. Alba is one of them. Tonight just about the whole family came with them! They are all very familiar with truth.
Alba was so excited to be baptized in Jesus Name! Afterwards, she kept telling me, "I feel so free." Ahhh...isn't that what happens when we are buried and then resurrected with Him? We are set free from the chains of sin that had us bound!
Alba, we're rejoicing with you!!!

5 Comments:
Awesome! That is SO exciting!
I love it!!!! I'm glad the Elms could be with you over the weekend - our lost. Hope to see you soon.
It was a renewing for many of us to witness the washing away of Alba's sins and rejoice with her and her family afterwards. God is great and greatly to be praised...
This is awesome, Carla!! I'm very proud of y'all. You're doing a wonderful!
P.S. In regards to Kassie's blog....I LOVED being with ya'll, too. You made life exciting and fun!!!!
En el nombre de Jesus!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home