What a refreshing time spent in God's presence today! As we began praise group practice, the Lord just came right on in. Service started, and God's presence just carried over from practice. I'm so glad that the God I serve is not dead or just a figment of my imagination! He's real, He is alive, and His Spirit dwells within me! There's nothing better than serving God. Nothing in this world could even come close to it!
Now that I've got that out, I can finish about service today. LOL. We had worship for about an hour, and then the rest of service was spent praying for some of the family members of Alba, the lady that was baptized on Wednesday evening. They are so hungry for more of God! Two young boys did receive the Holy Ghost today!!! The latter rain shall be greater than the former. I believe we are just beginning to see some of it happen. Put up your umbrellas and get ready for the downpour!

6 Comments:
Carla, I loved reading your report the last two weeks! GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING!!! I'm so happy and excited for ya'll and the "Church at Quitman"!!!! Let it RAIN!
More - that is awesome! So happy for you and your church. I feel the rain!!
It was awesome.. I too posted about the service and the move of God on my page. It was too good to not share with others...
To God be the Glory
This is great news, Carla!! God is so good to us.
YES!!!!!!! I love it!!! Love you, too!
It was awesome;wasn't it
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home