Keith and Carla

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

R & R

We are headed out tomorrow morning (very, very early I might add) for some rest and relaxation in Canada. If I don't post some pictures of our trip as we go along, I will do so when we return. We are REALLY looking forward to this vacation!!!

The only part that I don't enjoy is the packing and preparing everything for leaving. I would really like to wave a wand, and it would just be done. lol

Take care and have a blessed week!

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

Y'all have a great time. Hope to see you when you return...been missing you!

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Have a wonderful trip!!! Enjoy the nice cool waether!

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Judy King said...

And we are excited they are coming!!!! YEAH!!! TOMORROW!

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger janet anglin said...

Oh, Carla, I envy you (in a good way, of course)! My dream vacation is to visit Prince Edward Island, Canada!!!! I do hope ya'll have a great time.

 
At 10:57 PM , Blogger Tracie Smith said...

Have fun!!!! I'll be waiting to see your pics. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home