Keith and Carla

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding Blooper

I have seen some funny things during a wedding, but can you imagine what the best man in this one feels like after this happened??! Click to check it out.

6 Comments:

At 7:06 PM , Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

I have played this over and over. I don't know if I am should find it funny,but I LAUGH SO HARD EVERYTIME i SEE IT!

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

I have played this over and over. I don't know if I am should find it funny,but I LAUGH SO HARD EVERYTIME i SEE IT!

 
At 8:34 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

That is AWFUL! Talk about ruining a perfectly good day!

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

Sorry about the 2 comments. Not sure why that happened and the typing got a little mixed up too. The more times you see the clip the more funny things you see in it!

 
At 2:20 PM , Blogger Gloria said...

That was soooooo funny/sad. You just can't beat real life bloopers!!!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I thought it was funny, but I'm glad it wasn't my wedding! What I thought was really funny was that the groom's name is Keith.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home