HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY!!!
How time flies! It seems like only a few days ago that we were rushing to the hospital on a VERY cold Monday morning for the birth of our first baby, and now we are celebrating her 15th birthday. Where has the time gone? We were so eager for you to get here, and now it seems that time's passing too quickly!
Mallory, you are an incredible young lady. We are proud to be your parents and are so glad that God has entrusted you to our care. You are the kind of young person that most parents dream of having. No, you are not perfect, but you have been such a joy to have around.
You have such a soft, sweet spirit, and we do love watching you worship! You have always had a desire from the time you were a toddler to be in church services with God's people. It's not everyday that you find someone of your age that has endeavored to keep a prayer life - don't stop! It will help keep you spiritually strong.
There's not been a time yet, that you, when you have done wrong, are quick to repent and ask for forgiveness - stay that way! Keep a tender heart.
Keep at that piano!!! There may come a day when a church service will depend on you for the music. Hold your head high and do it for God's glory.
We love you and want to let you know how special you are to us.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Love,
Dad & Mom

7 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Mallory!
I agree with your Mom, TIME FLIES VERY FAST! It is hard to believe you are 15. You are a beautiful young lady. I am ready to see y'all again...it's been awhile!
Mallory hope your b'day is grand!
Such a sweet note from your parents. I agree keep @ the piano....
Happy Birthday, Mallory!! WOW!! I can't believe you're 15! I remember waiting outside the room on that cold day 15 years ago. I agree with your mom and dad - you are a beautiful young lady. God has BIG plans for you!!! Love you!!
(Carla!!! ONE year - she'll be driving!!!!!!!)
Happy Birthday from your cuz! You are a beautiful young lady. Next year, you can drive up here to see us! That sounds like a blast!!!! Yippee!!!! ...And in your mom's car. Have a great birthday.
Mallory! Happy Birthday!!
I love you!!
It has been snowing so much. You gals would love it!!! Wish you were here!
Happy Birthday, Mallory! I remember your mom when she was 15!!! You are a very sweet and Godly young lady, so please stay that way!!
Congrats on your turning 15... What an exciting time in life.
You're a precious young lady.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home