Congrats, Mallory!!!
Last week, Mallory participated in a Fall Festival. She along with over 70 other piano students had the opportunity to play before a judge. She was critiqued on accuracy, rhythm, continuity, technique, dynamics, etc. You get the picture. She had to play her piece by memory.
She was chosen along with 20 other students to play in an Honors Recital the following day. Mallory did an outstanding job! We couldn't be more proud of her. In the recital, she was a "little" nervous, but did an incredible job. I have been trying to upload the video that we took, but am not getting it to go through. When I do, I will post it for you.
From the Music Association, she received an ajudication form with all of the comments and ratings AND a blue ribbon. I am VERY proud to say that she received "commendable" (the highest) in all of the areas, and even received a double check mark on her techniques. Her overall rating was "Superior +". Go, Mal!!!
I am sorry, but I couldn't help but brag on her a little.
Mallory with her piano teacher, Gail Hall

8 Comments:
Congrats Mallory!!!!! Totally Awesome.....
That's awesome Mallory. What a great gift, to be able to play the piano! It will be a blessing to you and many others. Keep it up!!
Mallory!!!!! This is INCREDIBLE!! I'm very proud of you!!
Yah-hoo!!! Way to go, Mallory!
Congratulations, Mallory!!! I remember those days...UGH! I was always so nervous! Keep up the good work!
Way to go, Mallory! I'm so proud of you, and your parents have every right to brag!!!
Oh yes!!
Congrats Mallory. You deserve to be bragged on you're a great pianist and young lady!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home