TEENAGER?!!!
Well, it's hard to believe, but our "answered prayer" baby is "13" today! Where have the years gone?
Since today is her birthday, I dedicate this blog to her.
Mallory has been a joy to have around. She is beautiful inside and out; tender- hearted, sweet gentle spirit and when she giggles, you just have to laugh with her. She loves to worship God, can sing, plays the piano, and like most females, loves to shop!
Mallory, Mom and Dad are so proud of you!!! We love you so much and are so thankful that God answered our prayers and sent you our way. Hugs and kisses!!! May God bless you with many, many more wonderful years.
Here are just a "few" of our favorite pictures of her life so far.
5 days old - her first Christmas5 mos.

1 yearShe was so proud of HER "baby Tater!"

Sisters/FriendsBig "13"

6 Comments:
You are growing up to be some young lady. I am so glad Amanda has a friend like you. We all wish you a most wonderful birthday...
Happy belated Birthday. Such a beautiful young lady. Congratulations parents, the fun is just beginning.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALLORY! You are so beautiful! When ya'll came for a visit to our church I watched you as you worshiped God, and your worship was BEAUTIFUL! I almost couldn't keep from watching you. Keep worshiping and praising. God loves it! You are a blessing to all who know you. I love you!
Happy Birthday Mallory!! Welcome to the teen years!! You are a wonderful and beautiful young lady. We are proud of you and proud to call you family!!
(Keith, you better get a big stick ready to fight off the boys!)
Wow! 13. I hope you don't hit as hard as your mother did at that age! She did not want me to even walk into her room and I couldn't hit her back!
Happy Birthday. Truthfully, you couldn't go wrong growing up to be like your mom. You are a beautiful young lady!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Happy Birthday Dear Mallory,
Happy Birthday to YOU!!!
I hope you were singing!!!
Love from the Prince Family
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home