Keith and Carla

Sunday, December 23, 2007

CFC Offering


Yeah! We took up our Christmas for Christ offering today and there was right at $1200 that came in. We are excited about it. For those that read this blog that don't know what CFC is, it is an offering that is taken up around Christmas time to help those missionaries in North America that are trying to start a church where there isn't one. Keith and I have been recipients of some of this money and can feel the burden for others that are doing the same thing.

This next picture is for Karla. It is of Mallory in her new birthday duds. I call them her "yuppie clothes." Cute!

4 Comments:

At 6:30 PM , Blogger Karla said...

Ahh! She looks adorable! I'm glad you got that suit, Mallory.

That is a wonderful CFC offering! Glad to hear the good news.

Love y'all! Merry Christmas!

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

AND Mallory - Woohoo! You look great in your new suit from Austin!

Merry Christmas!

 
At 1:15 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

Great offering! I love the picture of your special CFC table and map. It looks so pretty! And...Miss Mallory, you look beautiful!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Joseph James said...

What a great CFC gift! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home