A New Year, A New Beginning
Thank the Lord for new things! We all love new cars, houses, clothes, and Mac books (my new toy!), and with every January we enter a new year. We set new goals (physically & spiritually) and reflect on things that happened during the past year that we want to try to improve upon - i.e, our relationship with God, with each other. The goals that we set for last year that we may not have reached, we shouldn't berate ourselves, but pick up where we may have left off and try again to reach them.
What are you reaching for in 2008? A deeper walk with God? Closer relationship with your spouse? Being a better parent/grandparent? Physical fitness? Whatever it may be, putting God first will help put the rest of your goals into perspective. He will give you the strength to do whatever it is that you have set out to accomplish.
May you all have a blessed New Year!!!
P.S. I didn't reach all of my goals for 2007, but I did reach my walking goal of 1,300 miles!!! Yippee! (Just had to throw this last bit of info in.)

5 Comments:
Thank you for your encouraging words for the New Year, and CONGRATULATIONS on reaching your walking goal. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family! Great things are happening in '08! Love ya'll!
Carla, congrats on walking 1300 miles! I didn't reach all of my goals this year either. I think the only way to be way of doing that is to set one reasonable goal at a time. Here's to 2008! Happy New Year to you and your family!
I'm glad God lets us start over again(and again, and again....). God helped you to reach one goal and I can't wait to see the goals He enables us to reach for Him this year!
Here's to a fresh New Year! Let's make it great!!
So encouraging I hope to try again this year in my goals but to succeed. May you and your family have the BEST year yet.Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to the Clark household. Blessings to you this year!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home