DOWNPOUR
We're still here! I have been checking on other blogs from time to time, but haven't made any new posts myself. We've been busy, but I guess that's not a real good excuse. Just this past week I realized that I had never prepared the girls' report cards from this last quarter of school! I was sick during that time, and just never remembered after recovery. Ooops, that's not showing age is it?! Anyway, here I am posting even though it's not much. Maybe my brain will click on sometime later this week!
What can I say after service today? God's presence was so awesome! It came like a heavy downpour of rain. There was such a unity among the church in their worship. Keith preached an awesome message on faith, and we were reminded that without faith it is IMPOSSIBLE to please Him. God is God, and He is faithful. He is a rewarder of those that diligently seek Him with their whole heart. We shouldn't just seek His hand when in need, or as my pastor at home always said, "When in emergency, break glass." But we should seek to have that close, personal relationship with Him ALL the time. God may not answer right when we want Him to, but He is always right on time! Don't give up on Him, because He'll never give up on you!!!

1 Comments:
Carla, I understand the "downpour" you had tonight. We had one also, and it was wonderful! I'm glad ya'll had such a great time!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home