Keith and Carla

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Piano Recital

Mallory has been taking piano lessons for a few years now and in our opinion is doing well. Of course, any mother and father would (should) be proud of their children's accomplishments. We attended her recital this afternoon and taped her playing her piece. Thought you might enjoy hearing her play a piece called "Remembrances."




Keep up the good work, Mallory! We are proud of you!


P.S. Thank you, Taylor, for helping me figure out this "You Tube" thing!

13 Comments:

At 8:44 PM , Blogger Roxana said...

It said this video is no longer available.
But conratulations to Mallory and to you for braving youtube!

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

I'm working on it! It was on here. I don't know what happened.

 
At 10:53 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Way to Go Girl! You did a beautiful job! Keep it up!!

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger Karla said...

That was beautiful, Mallory!!! I'm so proud of you!

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

Mallory, you did a beautiful job! Bro. Elms stopped and listened and he really enjoyed it, too! He said, "Wow! She's got a good touch...a good feel." We're very proud of you! Keep up the GREAT work! You're beautiful, too! Love you! Tell Taylor hello and that we love her, also! Carla, thank you for posting this.

 
At 9:51 AM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

WOW! Mallory, you did great! I hated recitals and never did play something this beautiful! It sounded like you felt it as you played.

Congratulations, Carla, on getting something uploaded and posted on your blog! That takes some figuring out.

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Roxana said...

Very good, Mallory! Keep it up!!

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Chrissy Kelly said...

You did such a good job Mallory, I really enjoyed that song, it was so peaceful.

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger iluv2prshim said...

Very beautiful melody and well performed. Nathaniel and I watched you together and he said so too. Great Job!

 
At 6:25 PM , Blogger Keith and Carla said...

Thank you everyone for your compliments!

Gene, by the way, it was Taylor that figured it out for me. She's a whiz on the computer!

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Karen Prince said...

Mallory,
I listened to this earlier but failed to get my comment in!
That was really beautiful! I could listen to that music all day....so relaxing!
Proud of your accomplishment!

 
At 3:28 PM , Blogger Tammy Bryant said...

Mallory, a beautiful job! I listened to it on a day that the song was perfect for.

Keep up the great work!

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Joseph James said...

What a great job Mallory... and a very steady hand to whoever was filming... kudos all around... even for you tube gal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home