Vacation
Since arriving on Wednesday, we have had a WONDERFUL time! We stayed at the "King's Palace" for the first few days, and today we left and are staying in Banff. Beautiful scenery!!! Words cannot describe the beauty. Here are some pictures of our stay in Canada so far. Enjoy!
Keith & I awaiting our flight. Our morning started VERY early - 3:45 am.
Take from the airplane window. What a view! Can you imagine what it will be like someday when the Lord returns for His church, and we won't even need an airplane?!
The King's Palace - pictures do not do it justice! More than the beauty of this home is the feeling of peace and love that lie within. And besides that, the host & hostess are VERY gracious!
The girls with Judy - we ate up in the Calgary Tower. The view is absolutely stunning, especially getting to see it when it is light until the sun sets.
A view of Calgary from the tower.
Some Maltichon puppies, a lady from the church in Calgary brought them over for us to see. So adorable! Thanks, Merrily!!!
A view of the Canadian Rockies on our way to Banff.
The Bow River that runs through Canada.
We were stunned to come to a stop sign in town and see two does cross the road. Of course, all traffic stopped to let them cross. Driving down the road a little further, I saw two bucks that were sitting in someone's front yard! Keith thought they were fakes, so I had him turn around to check it out. They were real! One was an 8 point, the other a 7.

9 Comments:
Oh how we would love to be with y'all in that beautiful country! I can't wait to see all your pictures! Have fun and enjoy the beauty. Love you!
Looks like y'all are having a wonderful time!! I'm a little jealous, LOL, but I'm glad you are enjoying this vacation!
Ohhhhhhh how beautiful! We love Canada. We've been there only twice but it so pretty. Enjoy the rest of your trip.
WOW! Looks awesome! Glad you could go and enjoy it. Have fun!
AND I AM LOVING HAVING FAMILY!!!
The Clark Family is a wonderful family! I am so thankful they chose Canada for their vacation this year!
Gene and Karla, your family is next right????
Looks like you all are having a blast! I know you will return refreshed it just looks like the kind of place that would do that for a person!!
BREATHTAKING!!!! Judy is looking more and more like her daddy. Please tell her I said hello. Have fun!
Caught some good pictures Sis Carla- I can just imagine how awesome they are in person.
So glad you're having a good time. Bring me a puppy!! Ha ha!! Love ya!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home