HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Where do I start? The Lord has been sooooo good to us! We are blessed beyond measure.
We have:
God - What words could I use to describe Him? He is too infinite for my little brain to comprehend. O how I love him!!!! We must have Him in our lives - for in Him, we live, move and have our being.
Our family - We are healthy and able to move, see and function today. My best friend of 19+ years - Keith is the greatest - I'm looking forward to many more years to spend together! Our two beautiful girls, Mallory and Taylor, you are definitely a heritage from the Lord. My Mom & Dad - I love you more than words could say!
Food - There was PLENTY on the table today, and there will be enough for tomorrow and the next day and the next... Even if there was a food shortage today, I'm sure I've got a "little" reserved that would last for a little while. lol
Church family - God has surrounded us with some of the greatest people that I have ever met. They are a blessing to us and our girls! My heart is full with love for them.
Home - It is not a mansion by this world's standards, but it is HOME (we have been working on it some)! It's not my real home (Heaven), but it is while we're here on earth. There is love, laughter, a bed to lay on, heat when we're cold, air when we're hot, food, clothing, and shoes for our feet (more shoes than I can wear at one time). lol
Gene, thank you for your letter of gratitude. It meant more than I could ever say. It was truly a blessing this Thanksgiving Day!
To all of our fellow bloggers, may you have a blessed Thanksgiving Day and enjoy your time with family and friends!

2 Comments:
I am thankful you had a good day!!! I'm also thankful that this year we were able to become friends....
Tracie, I am thankful our paths crossed this year, also! Looking to more good times together.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home