Keith and Carla

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Catching Up...

Well, it seems we've been going nonstop since we arrived home from vacation. Actually, I think it was like this before we left, and probably why we left in the first place - to get away from it all! Anyway, it's back to busyness as usual. Keith reminded me tonight that it was time to update the blog. So here goes...

We enjoyed going to Wichita Falls for Gene & Karla's installation service. I am so happy for them! What an awesome family they are!!! I'm so glad we were able to go. I will take the time to say here that Gene is a Christian, first and foremost. Growing up, I know he had opportunities to go a different route in life, but he has been faithful to God. He is a gentleman and SO much fun to be around!!! There is always plenty of laughter whenever he is around.



It was so good to see some of my favorite people - Uncle Gene & Aunt Joann - even if it was for a short period of time!



We saw an unusual cloud formation on the way to Wichita Falls this past Friday evening. This is how it looked to start with, and the next picture is how it looked before it "fell apart."




The girls have been at it again this Fall. Raking leaves - it's not that much fun, but when they get to going, Taylor begins making up and then telling Mallory her stories. Mallory is usually doubled over with laughter before it is over.


Maybe I can get around to posting more of our vacation pictures later (there were over 800 of them - no I will not post all of them). LOL!

5 Comments:

At 11:51 PM , Blogger Karla said...

We were really glad y'all were here!! Now we want y'all to come back so we can visit! LOL!

 
At 7:54 AM , Blogger Tracie Smith said...

Thanks for the update! Girl, I remember raking leaves. Ohhhhhhh the blisters!

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger Gene Holley said...

I am so glad y'all were here! Like Karla said, you have to come back now so we can actually sit down and visit. You are too kind with your words. What you are accomplishing in Quitman is AMAZING! I am so proud of you. Keep those girls working, so they know what real ministry is all about! :-)

 
At 10:25 AM , Blogger Gloria said...

Sister Clark the pics are beautiful!
You're in my prayers! I feel your spiritual heaviness and I am praying for God to give you the much needed strength and to encourage you. I know it can't be easy! We're all in this together and we will get through this together. I too was hoping your vacation would lighten your load and clear your mind but as you said it is still here so perhaps it is something we are all going to have to go through and not around!! Gos is good all the time and I trust He is going to lift you up and restore you in mind, body and spirit!! The enemy is seeking whom he may devour!!
LOVE YOU!!!

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger Linda Elms said...

It was so good to see ya'll at the Installation! I wish we could have had some time to visit, but maybe we can get that in some other time. LOVE YOU!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home